CONGRESS IAML 2020 – ONLINE MEETINGS
Dear IAML Members, Dear Colleagues and Friends,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its increasing spread, the IAML Board and the Organizing Committee of the IAML Congress 2020 have decided to postpone the Congress in Prague to 2021 (25 - 30 July).
The IAML Board is planning to host a series of online meetings in the week of 20 July.
The following topics are being planned, but we would like to invite proposals of further issues for discussion and short reports or presentations lasting 5-10 minutes each. Please send your suggestions to Rupert Ridgewell firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 June.
- IAML Board updates and reports
- Reports from RILM, RISM, RIPM and RIdIM
- Professional issues arising from COVID-19
- Member survey: presentation of results and discussion
- Good practice in online teaching/user instruction
- Orchestral libraries, performances, and the challenges of social distancing
- Look ahead to future Congresses
The meetings will take place on Monday 20, Wednesday 22, and Friday 24 July, all at 16.00 CEST. The timing is intended to allow as many colleagues as possible to take part worldwide. Proposals for regional meetings in different time zones would also be very welcome.
More information: https://www.iaml.info/news/iaml-virtual-meetings-and-discussions-july-2020-call-proposals?fbclid=IwAR3FPspxdqIyo-o1DyyRNLBEKk3Frt_XQWtdGPs9bD1STu82TPJt1CMFDSM